It is estimated over 700 people have alleged they became ill after eating at the Pars Cove Restaurant at the Taste of Chicago during the annual event held in July. Many of the people became ill after they ate the shirazi salad and some reports say the hummus may also have bee contaminated. At least 31 people have been hospitalized. Some of the symptoms of salmonella include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, fever and stomach cramping. If you or someone you know developed these symptoms after eating at Pars Cove at the Taste of Chicago, you should contact an attorney immediately. You may be able to take legal action against Pars Cove for your injuries.